- It all starts when you book your design consultation. Our creative designer will meet with you one-on-one in our design studio in Abbotsford or over facebook video chat.
- We will have a detailed discussion about your fabrics (either provided by you or sourced by us), style and design inspiration, timeline, budget, and what have you.
- Based on your ideas from the initial consultation, we will create your design description (containing detailed notes) and quote and provide you a copy. Quotes vary depending on the complexity of tailoring your desired design.
- You will be required to make a 50% deposit in order to proceed on the creation of your garment.
- We will get to work on your project starting with flat pattern drafting, create mock-ups where necessary, arrange for fittings and create your beautifully finished garment.
- Timeline for completion is a minimum of three weeks.
From our made-to-order collection in the shop, you choose an option based on our size chart. You also have customization options that brings endless possibilities. You can start with a baseline style and order as-is, or customize to make it yours by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customization options are subject to additional cost depending on production time and cost of materials. Timeline for completion is two weeks.
Details coming soon….