CUSTOM TAILORING AND SEWING
We operate on both made-to-measure and made-to-order models.
- It all starts when you book your design consultation. Our creative designer will meet with you one-on-one in our design studio or over live video on one of our social platforms.
- We will have a detailed discussion about your fabrics (either provided by you or sourced by us), style and design inspiration, timeline, budget, and more.
- Based on your ideas from the initial consultation, we will create your design description (containing detailed notes) and quote and provide you a copy. Quotes vary depending on the complexity of tailoring your desired design.
- You will be required to make a 50% deposit in order to proceed on the creation of your garment.
- We will get to work on your project starting with flat pattern drafting, create mock-ups where necessary, arrange for fittings and create your beautifully finished garment.
- Timeline for completion is a minimum of three weeks depending on the complexity of the project.
From our made-to-order collection in the shop, you choose an option based on our size chart. You also have customization options that brings endless possibilities. You can start with a baseline style and order as-is, or customize to make it yours by sending an email to email@example.com. Our customization options are subject to additional cost depending on production time and cost of materials. Timeline for completion is two weeks.
Our embroidery projects range from applique to monogram embroidery on clothing and we have a rich library of designs and fonts that you can choose from.
If you have a simple logo that you want to place on clothing to promote your brand, we will gladly digitize for you. The digitizing fee is a one-time fee and your logo is kept on file for future use.
Items we embroider on include hoodies, sweatshirts, t-shirts, polos, bags, towels, aprons, oven mitts, pot holders, blankets and more.
You can place an order by either choosing from our collection of embroidered products or requesting a custom quote by filling our contact form.